[Cialug] OT - Hard drive recovery

rbsquared at mchsi.com rbsquared at mchsi.com
Fri Jul 7 07:57:30 CDT 2006

Thanks for the information.  I passed this along.  BTW, my friend told me that recovery of a 40 gig hard drive, regardless of the amount of data actually on the disk, is about $600.  This makes the time and effort required for regular back ups look very in expensive.

-------------- Original message from Paul Gray <gray at cs.uni.edu>: --------------