[Cialug] Linux Career Opportunity

Martin Associates MartinAssociates at new.rr.com
Wed Jul 5 15:03:36 CDT 2006

*_Linux Programmer/Analyst_*

Outstanding career opportunity in a newly created position near Sioux
Falls, South Dakota, for an experienced Linux developer.

Due to continued growth, our client has an immediate need for an
accomplished Linux Programmer Analyst to take a lead role in
programming, application development, system planning and design, and
project leadership.

In addition to very strong people and communication skills, this
position requires proficiency and several years experience in the
following:
·          HTML
·          PHP
·          PERL
·          MySQL
·          Development of interactive applications in a web based Linux
console environment.

Additional desired experience would include the areas of Linux
administration, Apache, Windows, and project management.

This direct-hire position offers a very competitive compensation and
benefits package, and relocation assistance is available.  Located near
family-friendly community of Sioux Falls, SD, this company is known for
its extremely low rate of employee turnover. This is a great job in a
great place to live. See www.siouxfalls.org
<http://www.siouxfalls.org/>   for community information.

Applications must include a resume and cover letter. All applications
will be treated confidentially. Applicants must have U.S. citizenship or
green card. We cannot sponsor visas for this position.

For more information, email MartinAssociates at new.rr.com
<mailto:MartinAssociates at new.rr.com> or call 920-465-1166.