Inside Knowledge, was Re: [Cialug] Goobuntu

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Jan 31 18:06:45 CST 2006

I heard a rumour that google is working on improving their text and
image search.

Also, that they are working with automated portal technology to allow
people to buy
items online from serveral vendors ranked by price and reliability.

Moreover, I think that they may be doing something with maps soon.

I'm not sure, but they also seem to be doing something involving
rebranding their
logo on special days.

--
-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP
morej at alliancetechnologies.net
515-245-7701

David Champion wrote:
>Google doesn't have an OS. Google does have an OS. Make up your mind
>already!

yeah, you can't go 15 minutes on /. without a google is getting into
$foo or google is buying $foo

I'll belive it when they release

-barry

Cialug mailing list