[Cialug] RHEL install Inspiron 9300

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Mon Jan 30 07:28:17 CST 2006

Interesting what you said about the newest versions. I went ahead and
downloaded that lastest  RHEL iso's, with all the latest updates. While
I still had to install in text mode using the vga=791 command, the
install wouldn't load the driver for the hard drive. I found this to be
rather strange. Since I already had a working install, I didn't pursue
it.

Soon, I'll be updating and tweaking the install.  That should be
interesting.

:) Dave

--

Open Source Information Systems, Inc. (OSIS)
Dave J. Hala Jr., President <dave at osis.us>