[Cialug] Next LUG meeting location

kristau kristau at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 23:40:08 CST 2006

We are "GO" for holding the next CIALUG meeting at Alliance Technologies.

The offices are located in the Capitol Square building at 400 Locust
St. in downtown Des Moines.  Free parking should be available (unless
there is some sort of "special event") in the 4th and Grand parking
garage.  I believe the free parking starts at 6 PM.

Elevators are on the skywalk level.  Go to the 8th floor and follow the signs.

I will be working with our network engineer to get a WAP set up in our
largest conference room by then.

thanks,
kristau
--