[Cialug] Nokia 770

David Champion dave at visionary.com
Thu Jan 26 17:31:14 CST 2006

Since Kevin's a 770 owner, and aspiring Python nut...

It's got python & pygame available on that list... so you should be able
to run a ton of pygame based stuff on it.

pycadia, pytris, pyx, solarwolf...

http://www.pygame.org/news.html

Oh, and don't forget my famous "pybounce" game. You can bounce a red
ball around the screen. Version 0.00000000000012 adds the ability to
actually steer the ball with your WASD keys.

-dc