[Cialug] OT: Treos & other smartphones

Stuart Thiessen sthiessen at passitonservices.org
Tue Jan 3 15:17:57 CST 2006

I have heard rumors about other Linux-based PDAs and smartphones. Do
any of you know about those or they aren't ready for primetime yet?

I have a 600 myself, but I'd rather find something that was a little
less expensive in terms of fees. However, I'm finding that the monthly
fees seem to be about the same except for the Sidekick which tends to
run about 29.99 for data-only versus about $60+ from Sprint for
data+voice. Being deaf, who needs voice anyhow?  ;)

Just wondering about the Linux versions while this topic was live :)

Stuart