[Cialug] Another Dr. Dobbs Journal offer I got in the email today.

Stephen Hawkins ng0g at mchsi.com
Mon Feb 27 13:28:32 CST 2006

cialug,

Just in case anyone is interested.

Steve

=2D---------  Forwarded Message  ----------

=20
friends & colleagues
Date: Monday 27 February 2006 09:00
=46rom: "Dr. Dobb's Journal" <renewal_dept at ddj.com>
To: NSPM at mchsi.com

Hi STEVE,

Thank you for being a loyal subscriber to Dr. Dobb=C2=92s Journal. You are
receiving this email today because we would like to give your qualified
friends and colleagues the opportunity to receive their own
complimentary subscription to Dr. Dobb=C2=92s Journal.

It's easy! Simply forward this email to them, and if they qualify, they
will receive Dr. Dobb=C2=92s Journal for FREE. All they have to do is
complete the subscription form to start enjoying all the great developer
and programming tools Dr. Dobb's Journal has to offer.

Subscribe here: http://www.mcb3.com/click.asp?x=3D1BB97.4443.7755649

Sincerely,

Dr. Dobb=C2=92s Journal subscriber services

You've received this message as a subscriber to Dr. Dobb=C2=92s Journal,
2800 Campus Drive San Mateo, CA 94403. We think this offer will be of
interest to your colleagues. To opt-out of subscription offers from Dr.
Dobb's Journal, please Click here
http://www.mcb3.com/click.asp?x=3D1BBA0.4443.7755649

CMP Media LLC, 600 Community Drive Manhasset, NY 11030
CMP Privacy Policy
http://www.mcb3.com/click.asp?x=3D1BB9D.4443.7755649

=2D-=20
73 49 111 01001001