[Cialug] PodCasts

Matt Millard gocyclones at eml.cc
Fri Feb 24 16:00:06 CST 2006

I must say that I'm addicted to podcasting and find that I'm
never listening to my music collection any more.

I listen to:
  * This Week in Tech (TWIT) with Leo Laporte
  * Security Now with Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte - Can't
    recommend this one enough. Always good deep technical stuff
    in it.
  * The Engadget podcast for good news onthe latest gadgets
    (www.engadget.com)
  * The Chris Parillow Show
  * NPR Technology - usually just skip through this one as it's
    usually pretty dry
  * Diggnation (www.digg.com) for the latest dug tech stories
    (The video podcast is quite funny as they tend to drink a
    few too many)
  * Daily Source Code with Adam Curry (Yes the big haired former
    MTV VJ) good for the latest happenings in podcasting
  * Photoshop TV - video podcast

Funny or unusual ones-
  * Tikibar TV - Video Podcast
  * Trucker Llew's Views - Over the road trucker on his travels
    across the US. www.truckerllew.com

Matt

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:11:23 -0600, "Nathan C. Smith"
<[1]smith at ipmvs.com> said:

> Anyone care to share some of the technical
(IT/Linux/Computing) or
> humorous podcasts they are aware of?
>
> I'm trying out bashpodder so I already have Linux Link Tech
show and a
> few other samples like that that come with bashpodder. Lately
the
> llts has turned into more of an embedded linux gadget review.
>
> -Nate

References

1. mailto:smith at ipmvs.com
2. mailto:Cialug at cialug.org
3. file://localhost/tmp/linkstmp/localhost/tmp/linkstmp/cialug.org/mailman/listinfo/cialug
---
  Matt Millard
  gocyclones at eml.cc
  http://www.millardfam.com