[Cialug] two problems

Allen Kiddoo adk at 52761.com
Sat Feb 18 19:55:28 CST 2006

Adding root privileges to Ubuntu

   1. go to TERMINAL
   2. type: sudo passwd root
   3. type in the password you used when first logging in
   4. exit TERMINAL
   5. Select: [System] – [Administration] – [Login Screen Setup]
   6. Choose: [Security] tab
   7. Check the ‘Allow root to login with GDM’ box, then [CLOSE]
   8. Close out, reboot, login
.

I have breezy cd sets. Send me an address I'll drop one in the mail.

Allen Kiddoo
Muscatine

563.260.7823 cell
563.263.7822 office