[Cialug] February Meeting

Bryan Baker ka_klick at mac.com
Tue Feb 14 11:17:07 CST 2006

Sorry, and thanks for the reminder (guess I shouldn't be secretary
</hint>)

1/18/2006 CIALUG Meeting

Nominations:

President:
Dave Weis

Vice President:
Kevin Smith

Treasurer:
Barry Van Ahsen

Secretary:
Tim Wilson

Sgt. @ Arms
Ken Ristau

Meeting Location:
Discussion of meeting places after this month (the division of
Visionary that
our members work for is moving into office space that does not have an
adequate
conference room.

On Feb 14, 2006, at 11:05 AM, David Champion wrote:

> Haven't heard from Bryan on the nominations made at the January
> meeting... I don't recall exactly what they were.
>
> If anyone else has them, please get your nominations in soon.
>
> -dc
>
> David Champion wrote:
>> For the February meeting...
>> - New location! See the web site for more info.
>> - Elections. We had nominations at the January meeting. I believe
>> Bryan took some notes on those, if so please post those to this list,
>> and on web site.
>> If anyone else has nominations beyond those, please make them here.
>> If you'd like to be considered for a board position, speak up.
>> Bylaws are available on the web site if you'd like to review them.
>> http://www.cialug.org/bylaws.php
>> -dc

Bryan Baker
Technology Advocate