[Cialug] dc - moving sale

dave at dchamp.net dave at dchamp.net
Sun Feb 12 20:35:09 CST 2006

I've gotten several requests for hardware... I'm going thru them now to
prioritize. I'm dividing things up, first come first served-ish. Not too
many conflicts, so most people who've request things should get at least 1
of the items they asked for. I will notify people individually.

A couple items I forgot:

2 - HP Laserjet III printers. These work - I think one is in need of a new
drum - has a streak in the page. They're big, old & slow, and don't have a
lot of memory... just so you know what you're getting.

2 - HP 500 "portable" deskjet printers. These are the black ones that fold
up. Don't know their condition, I would assume that they at least need a
new ink cartridge.

Please reply to me off list so we don't clutter things up too much.

-dc