[Cialug] Greetings

NOC - LanSide.net noc at lanside.net
Thu Feb 9 16:48:24 CST 2006

Only if theres an officer position in charge of beer consumption!

Looks like I should be good for the meeting the 15th, if a few minutes late.
Isn't 400 Locust Capitol Square?  Not sure, the map function isnt working
correctly for me on the site (probably my end with all the popup blockage).

Anyway, good to hear from you folks and I look forward to contributing again
(well, more than I have in the past).  I have had a few neat projects going
and others may be interested in them, if they havent found them on their own
already.

Chris K.