[Cialug] Monitors

David Champion dave at visionary.com
Tue Feb 7 12:02:53 CST 2006

The sidecar plugs in to the pc-card (pcmcia) slot of a laptop. I'm
assuming it acts as another display adapter. Performance wise, pc-card
doesn't have nearly as much bandwidth as AGP or PCI-X... so that's what
I meant by performance issues...

I'm also guessing that it may not have good Linux support.

-dc