[Cialug] Monitors

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Mon Feb 6 08:43:01 CST 2006

My Bro-in-law was showing me his Dell Ultra Sharp 20, and its a *really*
nice monitor... Its soo tough to buy LCD's, since two displays can have
the same specs and look totally differant...

<Struggling to not call dell and order one...>

On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 08:25, Dave Weis wrote:
> Nathan C. Smith wrote:
> > Yeah, but do they work for Samsung or Hyundai?
>
> NOt sure

Open Source Information Systems, Inc. (OSIS)
Dave J. Hala Jr., President <dave at osis.us>
641.485.1606