[Cialug] myth tv

Tim Wilson tim_linux at wilson-home.com
Thu Feb 2 13:09:37 CST 2006

I thought the DirecTV tuners were all single tuners, unless it had a
DVR built in.  For example, I have a standalone Tivo connected to an
older DirecTV SD tuner, and I can either watch a show live, or record
a show, but I can't do both.  I can however, watch something I've
already recorded, while it records another show.  I thought the H10's
were similar, except in HD, of course.

On 2/2/06, Dave J. Hala Jr. <dave at 58ghz.net> wrote:
> Anyone try using myth tv with a directv h10 hi def receiver?
> Did you figure out how to configure it so you could watch one show while
> recording another?
>
> :) Dave
> --
>
> Open Source Information Systems, Inc. (OSIS)
> Dave J. Hala Jr., President <dave at osis.us>
> 641.485.1606

Tim