[Cialug] myth tv

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Thu Feb 2 11:58:57 CST 2006

It has an HDMI and S-video outputs.  I was looking at getting the
Directv HD DVR. The best price I could get was $350.00. The issue is
that they build the DVR into the reciever. So, I'm guessin I'm kinda
screwed. I thought  I would ask, but occasionally someone figures out
how to get around it...

On Thu, 2006-02-02 at 10:57, Nathan C. Smith wrote:
> It doesn't have USB or firewire on it does it?  Can you watch two channels
> simultaneously now?
>

> -Nate

Open Source Information Systems, Inc. (OSIS)
Dave J. Hala Jr., President <dave at osis.us>
641.485.1606