[Cialug] Seasons Greetings (and all that)

Chris K. lister at kulish.com
Thu Dec 28 11:38:32 CST 2006

Well, another year has gone by and I was able to keep myself gainfully
employed.  My wife, however, did not.
We just learned this past Tuesday that Bud Mulcahy's Jeep is closing
it's doors as of 01/02/2007 (next week).

With that in mind, any leads on clerical/office work would be greatly
appreciated.  So if any of your offices might be looking, feel free to
mail her at claudine [at] kulish [dot] com and she will get a
resume/application out straight away.  Or, you can just email me off
list: chris [at] kulish [dot] com.

Thanks and Happy New Year to all!