[Cialug] Kubuntu: What am I getting?

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Tue Dec 26 10:59:06 CST 2006

If you download the CD you can use apt-get to install additional packages
over the internet.  If you have the DVD you will have more packages
available on the disk.

Packages change and are added so frequently I use the smallest installation
media I can get.  With Debian and Basic Ubuntu there is a disk that will
start the install and then grab all the install files from the Internet.

There are so many options you should be able to find one you like.

-Nate