[Cialug] Text editor

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Thu Dec 21 12:37:39 CST 2006

On Thursday 21 December 2006 12:17, James Shoemaker wrote:
>your answer is part way down the page in "Saving CJK as Unicode":
>
>(utf-translate-cjk-mode 1)

I tried that yesterday. With that line in my .emacs, i get errors:

    An error has occurred while loading `/home/dramaley/.emacs':
    Symbol's function definition is void: utf-translate-cjk-mode

I wasn't able to determine if there is anything else that needs to come
first to avoid the errors, but setting utf-translate-cjk-mode by itself
just doesn't work.