[Cialug] Linux presentations?

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed Dec 6 07:48:08 CST 2006

Don, thanks...will do.  I'm surprised at how quiet this topic was.
Given we all pay taxes and you'd think Linux would be used more in
government but a lot of it is that no one is really evangelizing (I hate
that word) Linux and OSS to the various CIO's in state government.
Anyway, turn out is expected to be good so I'll have to share what all
comes out of the day.

--Tony