[Cialug] mod_perl

Matt Millard gocyclones at eml.cc
Mon Dec 4 08:13:55 CST 2006

On Mon, 4 Dec:28:23 -0600 (CST), "Dave Weis"
<djweis at internetsolver.com> said:

> I'm setting up RT (www.bestpractical.com/rt/) and having some mod_perl
> problems. I know the dependencies are there because I can run the
> standalone web server bundled with the package and it works fine.. I
> am having problems getting Apache to cooperate.
>
> Looks pretty innocuous. My googling showed one other person with the
> same problem that didn't get any replies.
>
> Any ideas?

I'd try out the rt-users mailing list.  They are generally pretty good
at responding to posts. I noticed that the other person didn't provide
any details like version numbers.  Are you loading dependencies from
packages or from CPAN?

>From the FAQ at http://wiki.bestpractical.com: In your question, don't
forget
to specify:

    * whether your problem is on a new installation, or a system which
      has been running properly in production.
    * shell> uname -a - OS, Distribution.
    * GetSoftwareVersions - RT, Perl, RTFM, DBIx::SearchBuilder, Apache,
      ModPerl, FastCGI, MySQL, PostgresSQL versions.
    * Debug - Don't forget to attach errors, logs, think about debug
      log level.

Matt
---
  Matt Millard