[Cialug] Fw: [php-objects] Slightly Off Topic, But Requesting Help

Ralph Kessel kesselr1 at mchsi.com
Sat Dec 2 11:40:56 CST 2006

fyi
----- Original Message -----
From: Amit Hardiya
To: php-objects at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 11:07 PM
Subject: Re: [php-objects] Slightly Off Topic, But Requesting Help

u can use ZEND client and PHPEDIT or the ECLIPS

teacherweeks <teacherweeks at gmail.com> wrote: I am currenly not liking Dreamweaver these days, and I was wondering
if anyone here could point me in the direction of a good
opensource/free web design/development software package to replace it.
I know this a bit off the topic, but thanks to everyone for the info.

David Weeks

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (2) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages | Links
PHP Data object relational mapping generator
http://www.metastorage.net/

  a..  17New Members
  b..  1New Links
Visit Your Group