[Cialug] Linux Thinkpad

Brandon Griffis brandongriffis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 13:17:37 CDT 2006

This sounds like the first part of that darwin award (special mention - they
didn't actually die) where the guy put a bullet into his truck's fuse box to
replace a burnt out fuse and it goes of 10 minutes later shooting him in the
testicle.  I think it was actually a hoax, but it made me laugh so it was
definantly worth the read.

-Gamble