[Cialug] wikipedia

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Tue Aug 15 17:14:12 CDT 2006

If you want to have good documentation, you have to set a good example.
A technical writer could do it more quickly, but you'd have to bring
them up
to speed first.  If you just open it up and let the user base build it,
you will
not get coherent docs.  You need someone in charge of the project to
take
ownership and keep things running smoothly.

I think that a week for someone to get a "phase 1" version of quality
documentation into a wiki system is quite reasonable.  You can get it
done more quickly, if you are willing to sacrifice the quality.

--
-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net
 515-245-7701

>>> "Dave J. Hala Jr." <dave at 58ghz.net> 08/15/06 5:07 PM >>>
*caugh* a week?

--

Open Source Information Systems, Inc. (OSIS)
Dave J. Hala Jr., President <dave at osis.us>