[Cialug] I'm looking for a SysAdmin!

Tom Pohl tom at tcpconsulting.com
Tue Aug 8 09:42:00 CDT 2006

At Businessolver, we're looking for a linux sysadmin for our exciting
open-source environment!

All of our servers run linux (either Redhat or Fedora) and the
candidate needs to have strong skills in the following technologies:
Samba
Qmail
Scalix
OpenVPN
LDAP (slapd for use with samba, openvpn, and scalix)
Asterisk (with a PRI and faxing (tx and rx))
Oracle 8i and 10g
Resin (java servlet engine)
Apache
ssh (not just remote admin, but running processes over remote
connections, tunneling, etc)
other various networking skills (VLAN, QOS, POE for phones)
Nagios
MRTG
Snort
IPTables
Nokia Checkpoint firewalls
Cisco routers

Since we have a pretty stable environment, the candidate will also be
expected to do some desktop support for our end users who run Windows
XP.  You'll be able to choose what OS you run on your company laptop
(either a Dell or an Apple) as long as you can run a VM with windows
when necessary.

Feel free to contact me at either tom at businessolver.com or
tom at tcpconsulting.com (the email address I'm on this list with) with
your resume and contact information.