[Cialug] Remote Access

Justin Richeson jrnosee at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 09:21:28 CDT 2006

I've done this over VNC, but getting VNC to work @ login level (meaning your
linux box starts VNC server on it's own BEFORE you login giving you the
login prompt on VNC) is VERY dificult.  if you need this let me know and
I'll see if I can find my notes.  I've done that on Fedora before.  You can
also check and see if your distro has a "remote desktop" setup.  Ubuntu has
one that can be setup just about like the one in windows, but uses the VNC
protocol.