[Cialug] linux newbie w/ lofty goals

Daniel A. Ramaley daniel.ramaley at DRAKE.EDU
Fri Aug 4 15:44:10 CDT 2006

That is not an easy thing you are attempting to do. A few years ago i
was working on getting Linux running on my Dreamcast (SH4 processor, if
i recall correctly). I did manage to cross compile a kernel with a
minimal system that worked, but gave up before building an entire
system. I will send you (off-list since i doubt everyone wants an
attachment, and lists usually strip those anyway) my notes from back
then. Good luck!