[Cialug] Blackberry and Linux

John Roach jroach at eastersealsia.org
Mon Apr 24 17:45:28 CDT 2006

You may want to look in to http://www.funambol.com/opensource/

John Roach
Director of Information Services
Easter Seals Iowa
(515) 309-1780
This electronic transmission and any documents accompanying this electronic transmission contain confidential information belonging to the sender. This information may be legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on or regarding the contents of this electronically transmitted information is strictly prohibited.