[Cialug] Network file server from junk

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Wed Apr 19 14:33:04 CDT 2006

The openfiler project is very cool too.  They just added GUI setup for iSCSI
as well.  I have it talking to a WinXP iscsi requestor with nor problems so
far.

If you need a rack to hold all your reclaimed machines, serverworlds.com has
some compaq-style racks for $175 each + shipping.  Almost low enough to
consider one for home.  Nah, that would be silly.  Not affiliated, just
satisfied customer, yadda, yadda.

-Nate