remote dslams (was Re: [Cialug] Mediacom 10:1 offering)

Tom Pohl tom at tcpconsulting.com
Thu Apr 13 14:50:30 CDT 2006

They forgot to upload the picture of them flipping us the bird.

"As a result of this FCC order, beginning January 30, 2006, Network
Disclosure #459 Rate Adaptive Digital Subscriber Line (RADSL)
Interface (Including the Discrete Multi-Tone (DMT) Interface will be
updated to remove the interface requirements and specifications along
with the deployment data including Central Office and Remote DMT/CAP
deployment locations."

-Tom