[Cialug] Mediacom 10:1 offering

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Thu Apr 13 13:14:55 CDT 2006

One of our employees said they are offering this right now:

"But they are having a deal FOR NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY, through the weekend I
think, where you can get digital cable combined with high-speed internet
through Mediacom for about $60 a month for a year. If you are interested or
know anyone who is, I put some fliers on the table in the kitchen. I think
the offer expires this weekend and you have to call the guy's number listed
on the flier to get the deal. Tell him I sent you (no I don't get anything
for it:) but I told him I thought it was such a good deal I would tell
people at work, and he is trying to put his kids through college."