[Cialug] Software Freedom Day 2006

Kevin C. Smith kevin at linuxsmith.com
Thu Apr 13 10:59:51 CDT 2006

SFD will be September 16th this year.

I've started the wiki. Sign up there to help.
In order to get free stuff from the SFD we need a team of a certain size.
The rules for this year haven't been announced yet. The more that sign up
the better though.

The libraries are not taking reservations until July for September, so I
will announce the location in July. I'm going to try the Main (New) library
first.

I will not make the meeting this month, so lets put SFD on the agenda for
May and I will come prepared to start the planning then.

--
Kevin C. Smith