[Cialug] Domain Registration

Dave Crouse dave at usalug.org
Wed Apr 12 11:00:24 CDT 2006

I've had very good experiences with web.com  I've looked at godaddy
before,but never had any need to change from web.com. On a side note
web.com was just bought out by Interland.

>From the  website:
------------------
Web.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: WWWW), formerly Interland, Inc. (NASDAQ: INLD), is
the leading destination for the simplest yet most powerful solutions for
websites and web services. Web.com offers do-it-yourself and professional
website design, website hosting, ecommerce, web marketing and email. Since
1995, Web.com has helped hundreds of thousands of individuals and small
businesses leverage the power of the Internet and build a web presence. In
fact, more than 4 million websites have been built using Web.com
proprietary tools, services and patented technology.

Several times I've called and have had zero problems with the service.
They have always been very proffessional, and knowledgable. So far so
good. I still don't know if the sale of web.com to interland has/will made
a difference.

--
Dave Crouse
USA Linux Users Group