[Cialug] Domain Registration

Whil Hentzen lug at hentzenwerke.com
Sat Apr 8 14:52:37 CDT 2006

Allen Kiddoo wrote:
> Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience.
> I didn't.

I agree with Brandon - often the experience we get is based on a
specific individual. My SBC reps have been idiots from day one. Others
think the company can do no wrong.

But you made a specific accusation about their 'fine print', and one
that's fairly outrageous if it's true. If you were just blowing off
steam because of troubles, but don't know this (that they retain
ownership of a domain you register) for a fact, that's understandable,
but please say so.

Else, please back up your claim with a specific reference.

Whil