[Cialug] Bill Introduced in Minnesota to Require Use of "Open DataFormats"

jaybabel at mchsi.com jaybabel at mchsi.com
Wed Apr 5 22:39:38 CDT 2006

Could be a trend.  Massachusetts announced a plan to go to ODF last fall.  Apparently they received some favorable comments from some companies but one company - I don't recall who - was pretty negative.

http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/korn?entry=massachusetts_open_document_and_accessibility

-------------- Original message from "Dave J. Hala Jr." <dave at 58ghz.net>: --------------