[Cialug] Apache 2

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Tue Sep 27 12:46:07 CDT 2005

Its giving me fits.

At the moment I'm sticking in a "namevirtualhost" before each virtual
container. It makes the error messages go away, but I don't think its
right.

Here's what I've got now:

NameVirtualHost 000.000.000.000:443
<virtualhost 000.000.000.000>
	DocumentRoot "/var/www/html/xxxfy06"
	ServerAdmin imblonde at 58ghz.net
	ServerName nameyyy.nifcap.org:443
		<morestuff>
		</morestuff>
</virtualhost>

On Tue, 2005-09-27 at 12:35, Barry Von Ahsen wrote:
> Dave J. Hala Jr. wrote:
> > Anyone got a sample VirtualHost container for apache 2.0 (rhel), using a
> > wildcard ssl certificate?
> >

> can you just do multiple <VirtualHost> with the same ssl certificate info?
>
> <VirtualHost ip:443>
> ServerName sub1.domain.com
> SSLCertificateFile /path/to/cert.crt
> SSLCertificateKeyFile /path/to/key.key
> </VirtualHost>
> <VirtualHost ip:443>
> ServerName sub2.domain.com
> SSLCertificateFile /path/to/cert.crt
> SSLCertificateKeyFile /path/to/key.key
> </VirtualHost>
>
> -barry

Open Source Information Systems, Inc. (OSIS)
Dave J. Hala Jr., President <dave at osis.us>
641.485.1606