[Cialug] Tivo Series 2

n.d admin at c0wzftp.com
Fri Sep 23 08:52:57 CDT 2005

i wonder if there isn't some hidding configuration setting or something?

wouldn't be suprised if someone released a hack to workaround this.

Nathan C. Smith wrote:

> They claim part of the design.  I don't know if it satisfies
> Hollywood, the RIAA or a technical requirement though.

Get Thunderbird <http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/>

The content of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential
and may be legally privileged, intended solely for the addressee. If you
are not the intended recipient, be advised that any use, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you
receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply email and destroy the message and its attachments.