[Cialug] OT: Computer Rental/Closeout Purchase

Aaron Jensen aaron at aaronjensen.net
Thu Sep 22 14:55:33 CDT 2005

This is a bit off topic but I thought this would serve as my best resource.
I'm working as a consultant for a conference for the Department of
Education. We are looking to setup an internet cafe at the Iowa Events
Center for two days including approximately 10-12 machines and monitors. If
anyone is aware of somewhere we could either rent or purchase through
something such as a business closeout, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Aaron