[Cialug] Old RedHat (6.2 or 7.0) ISOs?

Bryan Baker ka_klick at mac.com
Wed Sep 21 12:37:24 CDT 2005

I may too, I thought I might beat the bushes before I dive into looking
through my own kruft.
I know back in the day, we made a bunch of 'em for the first
installfest.
Are you going to the meeting? I plan on going tonight. I'll keep the
list updated if I track something down before then.
Never knew what a pain it was to dig up some of these old ISO's, though
_really_ old stuff is not too bad to find.

On Sep 21, 2005, at 12:31 PM, jaybabel at mchsi.com wrote:
> I believe I have a copy of 6.2 at home.
>
> Jay Babel
>

>> Anybody have an old RH 6.2 (or 7.0) cd or ISO lying around?
>> I have a grant provider (they're giving us money) that insists on
>> installing an old version of Filemkaker server - at this point it
>> looks
>> like my best bets are either W2k or RH 6.2 - I've tried it on RHEL,
>> and
>> RH 7.3 servers already, won't work.
>>
>> --
>> Bryan Baker