[Cialug] John Avery/HMA is out of the office.

JAvery at holmesmurphy.com JAvery at holmesmurphy.com
Mon Sep 12 09:34:06 CDT 2005

I will be out of the office starting  09/12/2005 and will not return until
09/26/2005.

===== Privacy Statement =====
This document may contain confidential information and is intended for
use by the addressee and/or their intended representatives only. If you
are not the intended recipient, please do not transmit, copy, disclose,
store or utilize this communication in any manner. If you received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently