[Cialug] CD ROM Supply Roll Call

dave at visionary.com dave at visionary.com
Thu Sep 8 22:02:47 CDT 2005

I was thinking more along the lines of a fairly beefy set of Yamaha
computer speakers I have. We can direct them at the area where the most
people are viewing the movie. But if you want to haul in something bigger,
you may do so... Just let me know so I can limit what I have to bring.

If you want to go get really loud, I have an old Peavey PA amp. I don't
think the rest of the library would appreciate that.

-dc