[Cialug] Wiki spammers

timwilson011 at mchsi.com timwilson011 at mchsi.com
Tue Sep 6 18:46:21 CDT 2005

I'd say it is a foregone conclusion spammers read the archives (since a lot of
spam I get was sent to the addresses I use for the list).

Could you just turn off archiving and then send it?  Of course, there was
someone else archiving the list, so they'd probably have to turn off archiving
as well.

--
Tim W.