[Cialug] satellite internet

Dave J. Hala Jr. dave at 58ghz.net
Fri Sep 2 14:14:25 CDT 2005

If you're running a windows box, make sure there isn't a bunch of
spyware on your computer. If you're sure its the phone line, just
contact Qwest and tell them that there is always a lot of
static/crackling  on your line when you are talking.

:) Dave

On Fri, 2005-09-02 at 13:58, Matthew Johnson wrote:
> I've contacted Qwest, and they will only ivestigate
> the line if voice communication problems occur (and
> they haven't). I've also done tests which bypass the
> wiring in the house, and the same 4 kbs transfer rate
> occurs.
>
> Matthew

> > You should start by having the telco fix your line,
> > there is clearly
> > something wrong.

Open Source Information Systems, Inc. (OSIS)
Dave J. Hala Jr., President <dave at osis.us>
641.485.1606