[Cialug] Pod Casting

timwilson011 at mchsi.com timwilson011 at mchsi.com
Fri Sep 2 10:52:19 CDT 2005

I like my SanDisk Cruzer.  It uses the SanDisk Cruzer Micro thumb drives, so you
can put more than music on it.  If I fill one up, I can go get another and put
more stuff on it.  For the player and 2 512MB drives, I've paid $80 thanks to a
CompUSA sale on the drives.  A gig of space and a player for $80 isn't bad.

--
Tim W.