[Cialug] OT: Local geek hot spot

John Roach jroach at eastersealsia.org
Thu Oct 20 11:37:10 CDT 2005

If you need a good break, catch the afternoon movie and setup at a table
in the back. The laptop glow does not bother anyone.

John Roach
Information Technology
Easter Seals Iowa
(515) 309-1780

This electronic transmission and any documents accompanying this
electronic transmission contain confidential information belonging to
the sender. This information may be legally privileged. The information
is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in
reliance on or regarding the contents of this electronically transmitted
information is strictly prohibited.