[Cialug] Linux hardware support

Jeff Davis jeff at dynamictelecard.com
Wed Oct 19 10:43:44 CDT 2005

No, definitely not.
However I've come to expect such rhetoric from sales/marketing people.

I told him that I thought the product was an okay fit for most sales and execs,
but I have IT folks who travel between offices and 2 are linux users and
one is a mac user.   It doesn't do me much good if I can't deploy it to *all*
the people who need it.

I asked him if they were developing the tools for mac/linux or were
even planning on doing so, he was going to check it out and get back
to me.  I'm still waiting..........