[Cialug] Learning the 'C' language

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Oct 12 08:14:45 CDT 2005

I would argue that the one thing that the open source world doesn't need
is more C/C++ coders.
If you want to contribute to a project in meaningful ways, I would
suggest:

* Morph the code into a comment style that works with NaturalDocs, so
that other programmers can have an API reference.
* Adjust the end user documentation so that it is useful
* Start political manuvering to combine similar projects and share
resources
* Provide project management to help the devs agree on priorities and
meet deadlines.
.
.
.