[Cialug] WiFi

Jeff Davis jeff at dynamictelecard.com
Tue Oct 11 08:05:52 CDT 2005

About a month ago I saw a sign in Godfathers
that said they offered free wi-fi.

It just struck me as very strange.
Maybe I'm just not the target audience.
I'm not to the point where I carry a
wi-fi enabled handheld yet, and I can't imagine
whipping out my laptop while eating taco pizza.

They have cable TV there so I figure
it's probably a cable modem package.
I guess it's nice that they offer it and it's free.

Soon I'll have to choose which chinese buffet
to go to, the one with the best crab rangoon
or the one with wi-fi.

"Sir, please don't stir the hot mustard with your stylus."

-Jeff