[Cialug] DMZ, router's firewall and web server's security...

Jeff Davis jeff at dynamictelecard.com
Tue Nov 29 08:46:56 CST 2005

I think Lee was asking if the person had or expected
a direct attack, not of the script kiddie / worm variety.
You'll need to take more extraordinary steps if someone
is making a determined attempt to penetrate your network.

You're right though and everyone should be aware that
if you have a computer on the internet (even a dial up)
you *will* get attacked.